Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Buds and Blooms

Finally as much dragging of it's feet, Spring is here! Though I must say, it has arrived fast and furious. Everything has burst into bloom. There are little leaves on the all the trees and I have already had to cut the grass! It is heavenly!
I love this view along the side of the house. So much so, that I haven't been able to bring myself to cut a few flowers to bring inside. Maybe when the rain comes through......




Did you notice Kerri in the photo earlier? She loves sitting out this time of year. 




The apple tree is about to bloom too! I am so excited this year to see lots and lots of buds. Hoping to get a bummer crop of apples! (I will be sure to take more pictures when it is blooming, because who can resist an apple tree in bloom?!) For such a cold Spring this year, everything is right on time. Last year the apple blossoms were out on May 12

1 comment: