Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hyacinth

 Is there any thing that shouts Spring more then Hyacinths? (Well maybe daffodils or tulips!) Mandy brought this home from the store several weeks ago and we have been anxiously awaiting blooms.

 I think this photo should be titled "The Promise of Spring". This time of year we all need a little greeness and hope.





 This bulb came in isn't own pretty little bulb vase. 


I get a little carried away with taking pictures of flowers (perhaps you have noticed?). When I finally decided I had enough to get a respectable post, I had taken just about 40 photos!


1 comment:

  1. At first I was thinking, 'Wow, those fifty degree temps really work fast!' LOL What a pretty flower. Wont' it be nice when they're actually coming from our backyards! (well, I think I have one grape hyacinth.) :-)

    ReplyDelete