Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!
This year I decided to decorate a little on the front porch. Holidays always have a habit of sneaking up on me, so it wasn't until this week I decided I needed a patriotic pillow. Thankfully it was a simple project and I got it done quickly!

I really made the star pillow for the settee. The green chair is Kerri's chair and she doesn't like pillows. But I love the "picture" it makes with the pillow and flags! 


 The flag banner was another quick project. Twelve little flags and some white bias tape sewn together. I love it, the perfect touch for the porch!




I hope you have a lovely (and safe!) holiday Friends!! 

I couldn't resist sharing our view from inside the house. I love looking out and seeing the flag banner!

2 comments:

  1. Love your darling patriotic decorations! Hope you have a great July 4th weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your star pillow:)
    It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete