Monday, June 15, 2015

Strawberry Season

Summer is finally here (It's official, we turned on the AC!) and Strawberry season is just around the corner!
Below I have put together a collection of links celebrating Strawberries. I have been collecting these on Pinterest just waiting for June!

Strawberry Pie recipe from The Red Feedsack. (We made this last year and it was delicious!)
Or how about Strawberry Cobbler or Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie. Both sound great to me!

I can't wait to try recipe for Strawberry Rolls with Vanilla Glaze from Baker by Nature. They look heavenly!


And of course, don't forget a strawberry apron before you head to the kitchen! Here is a tutorial on making your own cheerful Strawberry Pocket apron.


And here are a few projects to decorate with, you can never have too many Strawberries!

Strawberries
Knit your own strawberries. Isn't that fun? And they are so cute!

A darling quilt, Strawberry Social from The Pattern Basket.


Or even a strawberry pillow. Too too cute!


We are hoping to get to the strawberry fields this week! The last several years we haven't been able to make it, so I am very excited to finally get there again! Picking strawberries are one of my favorite memories growing up.

3 comments:

  1. Heide...I just LOVE all of the strawberry goodness in this post! Those rolls REALLY look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found so many fun ideas!! The strawberry rolls look delicious. I love strawberry season too. I hope to make some jam soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting the strawberries looks like something Becky would do. Aren't they SO cute! And that pie. I pinned the recipe. Ours are coming in now and I think I might have enough by next week to make a pie! Such cute strawberry patterns, btw. :-) Have a wonderful day, Heide.

    ReplyDelete