Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vintage Chiltonware Measuring Cups

  I was so thrilled to receive these vintage measuring cups from Mom as a Christmas present. Aren't they cute? They don't look used, even the box is in beautiful condition!
 In the bottom of each one the size is embossed (raised lettering).  Opps! Someone didn't put the One Cup handle on straight!
 Even though the handles are a bit small, I didn't have a problem hanging on to them and it makes it easier to get into small containers. I have already used them several times!

4 comments:

  1. What a great and thoughtful gift. We definitely like the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of these, no box though....I use one for the dog food....it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that box! I have the measuring cups already. They are so much more valuable with the box and will add to your kitchen so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brings back memories! My mom had a set!

    ReplyDelete