Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More patterns!!

While I was in Texas, we found a pattern bonanza! Here are a few highlights.
What am I going to do with them all? Rearrange my drawers I guess. Out go the shoes, in go the patterns!
I have no idea how many I got. The first time we went I bought 24....

 Embroidery patterns for pillow cases and dish towels. For every embroidery pattern I bought there were at least three different patterns in it! Not sure why, but very fun!

Children's patterns.

 Baby patterns, Who can resist those sweet faces?

A few dresses. I am always a sucker for shirtdresses.

This one just made me laugh! I really don't see a connection between Penguins and fruit?! They are cute though!

1 comment:

  1. If you made one thing from each pattern how long would it? And who would you give all those delightful outfits to?

    ReplyDelete